So, you have just bought your dreamhouse and everything is perfect except for one thing. There is no room to park your car, store items or even have a small workshop. You bought the house because it had everything you liked but now you are wishing that you did have a garage. Fortunately, there is a solution. You can always get a portable garage and install it right in your yard.
What is a Portable Garage?
A portable garage is a building that is built generally offsite and brought to your home. If you have space issues like a gate that prevents a garage from being brought it, one can be built on your site, but the expense will be a bit more than buying one that has already been constructed. These garages come in many varied sizes and can be made to fit whatever you need them for. If you just want one to store your vehicle in, a 1 car garage will suit your needs. In addition to sizes, there are a great many features that you can get with your portable garage.
Features of Portable Garages
When you go to purchase a portable garage, you will see that there are many options that you can add to it.
- Vinyl or wood. You can choose to have your new garage constructed out of vinyl or wood. Do your research to see which type would be better for your area.
- Color. You can choose what color you would like your garage. You can even get them to match your new home.
- Windows. If you would like windows in your garage, you can choose the number of windows and the style that you want.
- Roofing. You can choose what type of roofing that you want on your garage. Metal roofing as well as shingle roofing is available.
- Flooring. You will be able to choose what kind of flooring that you would want for your garage.
- Shelving. If you plan on storing items in your garage, you may want to consider adding shelving. The company that you choose to get your building from, can help you to decide on the number of shelves as well as the layout.
Pricing and Delivery
Portable garages are inexpensive, and most can be bought on a monthly payment plan. This is a great option for those that do not have the money to pay for a garage outright. Just buying a house can put you in a bit of financial strain, so it is always beneficial when you can pay payments on your garage. When you purchase your garage, you will be able to arrange delivery that works within your time frame. You will just tell the company when you would like it delivered and they work with you on a time that will fit your schedule.
Purchasing a home is an exciting time and you do not have to compromise on not having a garage. You can easily get a portable garage in any size you need to fit your vehicle and any storage that you need to store.